Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 oz pecorino cheese (optional)
- 1 shallot (approx. 1 oz)
- 5 ½ oz bacon, cut into pieces (¼ in.)
- 50 oz water
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- 16 oz spaghetti
- 3 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk, from large egg
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 3330.7 kJ / 796.1 kcal
- 32.1 g
- 88.7 g
- 33.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 10.9 g
- 4.1 g
- 986.1 mg
Macaroni and Cheese
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Chicken Noodle Soup
Pancakes and Waffles
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes