Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems, plus extra, chopped, to garnish
- 10 garlic cloves
- 4 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 3 ½ oz fish stock
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 32 oz large raw shrimp, peeled, deveined
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- lemons, cut into wedges, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1565 kJ / 374 kcal
- 30 g
- 6 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 15 g
- 1 g
- 1540 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado