Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower Stuffed Parathas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g water
g chapati flour
or 300 g bread flour, 150 g white and 150 g wholemeal
- 30 g ghee
- 15 g olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves (approx. 5 g)
- 200 g cauliflower florets
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 g fresh root ginger, sliced in rounds (2 mm)
- 1 - 2 fresh green chillies, seeds removed if desired
- 20 g ghee, plus extra for frying
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1160 kJ / 277 kcal
- 7.6 g
- 34.1 g
- 12.3 g
Nadan Mutta (Egg Curry)
Pudla with Spinach and Paneer
Aloo Beetroot Tikki