Sugar, ginger, lemon... some of the many aromas of the festive season! Discover our five ideas for Thermomix® Christmas cookies and treats and fill your home with the irresistible scents of the season.
Before You Start:
• Remember to take the butter, and if necessary, eggs, and any other ingredients out of the refrigerator so that they are at room temperature.
• Set all your utensils and supplies out on the counter (cookie cutters, rolling pin, decorations, etc.).
• Collect airtight containers to store the cookies and pre-cut parchment paper to the size of your containers to help separate more delicate cookies into layers.
Tip: To prevent the cookies cutters from sticking to the dough, flour them before cutting!
Get creative and prepare a special gift box! Prepare several cookie varieties with different sizes and shapes, and get creative with toppings and fillings! Wrap everything in tissue paper and place in a festive cookie tin.
Want more Christmas gift ideas?
Once you’ve prepared all your Christmas cookies, why not use the cookie cutters as decoration? Check out some fun ideas below:
• Cookie-cutter Christmas wreaths
• Festive napkin "rings"
• Christmas ornaments for the Christmas tree
• Use decorative cutters to cut orange or lemon peel and create a garland. A fun way to decorate your kitchen while adding a nice citrus aroma to your home!
If you've already found a cookie dough you love, there’s no need for change! Simply make a large quantity of dough and divide it up so you can make batches with different combinations and toppings: nuts, chocolate chips, frosting...!