Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spitzbuben (Jam Cookies)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 oz sugar
- 12 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
tsp vanilla sugar
or ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg yolk, from large egg
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 3 ½ oz lemon curd (see Tip)
- 3 ½ oz raspberry jam (see Tip)
- confectioners sugar, to dust
- per 1 piece
- 632 kJ / 151 kcal
- 2 g
- 18 g
- 8 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 0 g
- 20 mg
Pizza Monkey Bread
Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Hot Cocoa for Two
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
Homemade Baking Mix with Shortening
Concord Grape Pearls with Champagne (Bill Yosses)
Vanilla Coffee Creamer