Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Hunter's lemon chicken rissoles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 pieces day old bread, torn into small pieces
- 500 g skinless chicken breast fillet, cut into small pieces (2 cm) and partially frozen (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 egg
- 55 g frozen green peas
- 55 g frozen corn kernels
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- plain flour, for coating
- rice bran oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 740.7 kJ / 176.3 kcal
- 12.9 g
- 5.5 g
- 11.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.1 g
- 0.8 g
- 132.1 mg
Sour cream and chicken enchiladas
Apricot chicken risotto
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Chicken and pesto risoni
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Ham and zucchini quiche
Creamy honey mustard chicken
Chicken and cashews
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)