Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g shortcut bacon rashers, cut into strips (approx. 3 x 1 cm)
- 800 g beef chuck steak, cut into cubes (3-4 cm)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 400 g carrots, cut into slices (5 mm)
- 250 g red Burgundy wine
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g button mushrooms, brushed clean and cut into halves
- per 1 portion
- 1270.7 kJ / 302.6 kcal
- 36.4 g
- 8.5 g
- 9.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.6 g
- 4.2 g
- 1149.4 mg
Beef stew with buttermilk dumplings
Beef and mushroom hot pot
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Pork in creamy Marsala wine sauce
Beef goulash with dumplings