Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 800 g milk of choice
- 2 bananas, frozen and cut into pieces
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 8 ice cubes (approx.120g)
- mini marshmallows, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2334.7 kJ / 555.8 kcal
- 9 g
- 40.6 g
- 40.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 28.1 g
- 1.7 g
- 83.4 mg
Raw cacao milkshake
Berry breakfast smoothie
Cloudy apple juice
Peach, raspberry and banana smoothie