Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tear and Share Snail Bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 460 g water
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- unsalted butter, for greasing
- 800 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh dill, leaves only
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, to taste
- 1 lemon, 1 strip of thin peel (4 cm long)
- 2 pinches ground cayenne pepper
- 175 g butter, soft, plus extra for greasing
- per 1 piece
- 348 kJ / 83 kcal
- 2.2 g
- 11.6 g
- 3.1 g