Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tear and Share Snail Bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 460 g water
tsp dried instant yeast
or 15 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 175 g unsalted butter, soft, plus extra for greasing
- 800 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh dill, leaves only
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, to taste
- 1 lemon, 1 strip of thin peel (4 cm long)
- 2 pinches ground cayenne pepper
- per 1 piece
- 348 kJ / 83 kcal
- 2.2 g
- 11.6 g
- 3.1 g
Baked Vanilla Cheesecake
Coconut Macaroons (gluten free)
Mocha Mousse (No Added Sugar)
Gluten-free Pain au Chocolat
Baked Peaches with Meringue Topping
Cheesy Crust Pizza
Cocoa Steamed Buns
Vanilla sauce (crème anglaise)