Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Burger with Yoghurt Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g bread, torn in pieces
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, to taste
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 500 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 125 g plain yoghurt
- 5 fresh chives, finely snipped (2 mm)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp grated lemon zest (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 822 kJ / 197 kcal
- 33.7 g
- 5.7 g
- 4.3 g
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
Nachos with Chilli and Cheese
Beef and Olive Meatballs with Spaghetti
Chicken and Sweetcorn Pizza Muffins
Lighter Burgers with Sweet Potato Wedges
Chicken and Tomato Sincronizadas
Chicken Chia Burgers
Chipotle Chicken Burrito with Salsa
Chicken Tikka Flatbreads
Beef Burger with Melting Cheese Centre