Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
One Pot Chicken Pasta with Sweet BBQ-sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 60 g onions, cut in halves
- 20 g olive oil
- 120 g ketchup
- 15 g Worcestershire sauce
- 15 g cider vinegar
- 15 g mustard
- ¼ - 1 tsp red chilli sauce (e.g. Tabasco), to taste
- ¼ tsp salt
- 400 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 400 g water
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
1 - 1 ½
heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade, to taste
or 1 - 1 ½ vegetable stock cubes, crumbled, to taste
- 200 g penne rigate or similar short dried pasta
- per 1 portion
- 1916 kJ / 458 kcal
- 37 g
- 48 g
- 12 g
- 4.3 g
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Special Un-Fried Rice
Creamy mustard chicken stew
Chicken with Carrot & Red Pepper Rice and Creamy Mustard Sauce
One Pot Chicken Pasta with Sweet BBQ Sauce
Pasta in Tomato Sauce with Chorizo
Ravioli Lasagne with Rocket Salad
Sweet and sour chicken with rice