Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Warm Chicken Peanut Noodle Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 - 150 g dried Chinese egg noodles, medium (3 nests)
- 1200 g boiling water
- 300 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, diced (1 cm)
- 1 cucumber (approx. 320 g), cut in batons (5 mm x 4 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g peanut butter, crunchy or smooth as desired (see tip)
- 15 g light soy sauce
- 10 g sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2406 kJ / 577 kcal
- 40 g
- 27 g
- 33 g
Prawn and Spring Greens Mini Tacos
Thai Peanut Chicken with Coconut Rice
Chicken Katsu Curry with Rice
Chicken, Basil and Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Chicken and Chorizo Filo Pie
Cajun Chicken and Sweet Potato Mash
Lemon Chicken with Couscous and Tzatziki
Spicy Sausage Farfalle with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Olives - Farfalle con salsiccia piccante, pomodori secchi e olive