Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 oz salted butter, cold, cut into pieces
- 5 oz cheddar cheese, sharp or aged, cut into pieces (approx. ¾ in.)
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, cut in lengths (approx. ¾ in.)
- 9 oz whole milk, plus extra to glaze
- per 1 pieces
- 958 kJ / 229 kcal
- 7 g
- 26 g
- 11 g
- 1 g