Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- coconut oil cooking spray, for greasing
- 750 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes (2-3 cm)
- 400 g honey
- 2 tbsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 eggs
- 100 g extra virgin coconut oil
- 70 g coconut oil (liquid)
- 120 g coconut flour
- 80 g raw cacao powder
Chocolate 'buttercream' frosting
- 150 g coconut cream, plus extra for blending
- 400 g dairy free milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50 g coconut oil (liquid)
- 80 g icing sugar
- warm water, for softening
- per 1 portion
- 2270.8 kJ / 540.6 kcal
- 7.4 g
- 60.4 g
- 31.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 17.2 g
- 4.1 g
- 212.2 mg
Chocolate chip cookies
Basic vanilla cupcakes
Basic chocolate cupcakes
Chocolate chip muffins
Quinoa choc-chip biscuits
Banana cupcakes with peanut butter frosting
Dark chocolate frosting
Perfect party cookies (allergy free)
Basic vanilla cake