Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apricot apple pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 700 g water
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 800 g apricots, stone removed and flesh cut into thin wedges
- 1 tbsp brown sugar (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp mixed spice
- 60 g hazelnuts, skins on
- 150 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (see Tips)
- 80 g butter, chilled and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 eggs, 1 lightly beaten
- natural yoghurt or pouring (whipping) cream, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 815.8 kJ / 194.3 kcal
- 3.3 g
- 22.3 g
- 9.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.2 g
- 3.6 g
- 34.4 mg
Cream of tomato soup
Tomato soup with ham and cheese wands
Chocolate truffle cake
Steamed chocolate and prune puddings