Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g digestive biscuits
- 3 pieces lemon zest (approx. 4 cm strips), no white pith
- 50 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 tbsp L&P soft drink (see Tips)
Candied lemon and ginger
- 2 lemons
- 1200 g water
- 20 g fresh ginger, peeled
- 400 g L&P soft drink
- 20 g brandy (optional)
Cream cheese filling
- 40 g raw sugar
- 2 pieces lemon zest (approx. 4 cm strips), no white pith
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 250 g sour cream
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 60 g L&P soft drink
- 3 tsp gelatine powder
- hot water, for dissolving
- 1 - 2 tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 1754.5 kJ / 417.7 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 27.1 g
- 31.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 18 g
- 2.5 g
- 219.5 mg
Decadent dark chocolate brownies
Beef and beer pie
Cheesecake with meringue topping
Christy Tania's 20th Anniversary Show Stopper
Jam and coconut tarts
Little lemon cheesecakes