Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curry Bread Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g sugar
- 350 g strong white bread flour
- 115 g water
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 20 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 25 g milk, plus extra for glazing
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 - 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1722 kJ / 411 kcal
- 14.6 g
- 68.1 g
- 9 g
Parmesan and Rosemary Buns
Hawaiian Bread Rolls
Hot Dog Rolls