Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Raw Chocolate Snaps
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- cacao butter, raw, for greasing
- 200 g cacao butter, raw, cut in pieces (1-2 cm)
- 50 - 60 g raw cacao powder
- 100 g raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
Hazelnut and Orange Topping
- 40 g hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- ½ orange, zest only, no white pith
- ⅛ tsp sea salt flakes
Macadamia and Coconut Topping
- 40 g macadamia nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 20 g grated coconut, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 428 kJ / 101 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 5 g
- 8 g
- 1 g
Simple Paleo Cupcake
Almond, Coconut and Chocolate Biscuits (No Added Sugar)
Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream Frosting
Seeded Protein Crackers
Naturally Sweet Apple and Date Cake (gluten and dairy free)
Cyndi's Gluten-Free Bread
Multi-seed Cocoa bars
Popcorn and Buckwheat Bread
Amaranth and Chickpea Patties
Mixed Berry Chia Jam
Rosemary and Parmesan Almond Pulp Crackers