Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lentil and Pumpkin Pot Pies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Rosemary Ice Puff Pastry
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 90 g ice cubes
- 180 g unsalted butter, frozen and cut in pieces
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
Pumpkin and Lentil Filling
- unsalted butter, for greasing
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 carrot (approx. 250 g), thinly sliced into rounds
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ¼ tsp dried fennel seeds
- 150 g red lentils, rinsed and drained
- 460 g water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g pumpkin, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- whole milk, for brushing
- per 1 portion
- 1812 kJ / 431 kcal
- 11 g
- 42 g
- 22 g
- 7 g
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Butterbean and Feta Burgers
Lentil and pumpkin pot pies
Lentil and chickpea burger with tahini dressing
Vegan Lentil Lasagne
Curried Squash Galette