Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g bread, torn in pieces
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, to taste
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, needles only, to taste
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- 3 - 4 fresh sage leaves, to taste
- 1000 g mixed root vegetables (e.g. parsnips, swede, potato, beetroot), peeled, thinly sliced (2 mm, see tips)
- 300 g double cream
- 300 g milk
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2184 kJ / 526 kcal
- 12.5 g
- 28.2 g
- 38.7 g
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
Polenta with Ratatouille
Aubergine, Courgette and Red Lentil Gratin
Moroccan Chickpea and Halloumi Pie
Broccoli and Oat Crumble with Vegan Cheese
Butterbean Mash with Paprika
Aubergine and Tomato Pasta
Stuffed Butternut Squash with Feta