Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 red grapefruit (approx. 150 g), peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 1 apple, type Cripps Pink (Pink Lady) (approx. 100 g), cut into pieces
- 180 g raspberries
- 1 - 2 tbsp honey, to taste
- 450 g water
- 6 - 8 ice cubes, to serve
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh mint, to serve (optional)
- per 1 glass
- 210 kJ / 50 kcal
- 1 g
- 9 g
- 0 g
- 1.9 g
Coconut Chai Green Smoothie
Gold Pineapple Te Fiti
Rise and Shine Juice (Metric)
Liver Detox (Metric)
Bourbon Ginger Fizz (Metric)
Creamy Turmeric Ginger Lemonade
Green Tea with Orange and Spices
Pineapple Cinnamon Drink
Fire Apple Cider Vinegar Shot