Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Garlic and coriander naan
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 tbsp ghee (see Tips)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 240 g full cream milk (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling (optional)
- 480 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 120 g natural yoghurt
- per 1 pieces
- 1785.3 kJ / 425 kcal
- 12.1 g
- 64 g
- 12.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.3 g
- 3.9 g
- 776.8 mg
Garam masala powder
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
Chicken tikka masala
Roti (for two)
Kashmiri garlic naan