Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced lamb roast
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp black mustard seeds
- 250 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 dried bay leaves
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 120 g tomato paste
- 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g Greek-style natural yoghurt, plus extra for serving
- 200 g coconut milk
- 2500 g lamb shoulder, bone in
- water, for roasting
- per 1 portion
- 1625.5 kJ / 387 kcal
- 45.2 g
- 4.2 g
- 22.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.2 g
- 2.1 g
- 430.2 mg
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
Chicken tikka masala
Sri Lankan red beef curry
Kuruma iraichchi with coconut roti
Chicken 65 and green chutney
Lamb tikka with spicy eggplant
Caribbean stew and steamed rice cups