Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken, Pepper and Steamed Vegetable Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g Swiss chard, white, stems removed from base of leaves, torn in half
- 2 chicken breasts (approx. 150 g each)
- 2 pinches fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 300 g water
- 500 g mixed peppers, cut in strips (5 mm wide)
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced (approx. 160 g)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
g quark (curd cheese)
or mozzarella, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1101 kJ / 263 kcal
- 24.7 g
- 9.9 g
- 13.9 g
Salmon with Broccoli, Rice and Dill Sauce
Rice Salad with Eggs and Tuna
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Rice Salad with Vegetables
Steamed smoked haddock with new potatoes and spinach
Chicken with Peppers and Rice
Steamed carrot and courgette tagliatelle