Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken chorizo and chickpea stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, cut in quarters
- 80 g chorizo, skinless, cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skinless (approx. 700 g)
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 480 g chickpeas, canned, drained
- per 1 portion
- 2214 kJ / 529 kcal
- 42 g
- 27 g
- 27 g
- 7.1 g
Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Garlic Tomato Beef with Potato and Carrot Mash
Spring Chicken Casserole
Tomato and Basil Chicken Stew
Chicken with Peppers and Rice
Smoky Pork and Beans
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Beef Goulash Soup
Chicken Curry with Spinach