Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Basic chocolate cake
- 200 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened, plus extra for greasing
- 600 g plain flour
- 80 g Dutch cocoa powder
- 540 g white sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 pinches salt
- 500 g full cream milk
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 500 g icing sugar (see Tips)
- 240 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- lollies of choice, for decorating
- per 1 portions
- 1180.6 kJ / 281.1 kcal
- 3.3 g
- 42.9 g
- 11.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 1.2 g
- 92.4 mg
Chocolate chip cookies
Steamed chocolate cake with whipped cream
Chocolate ripple cheesecake towers
Pancake and fruit kebabs
Fairy doll cake
Basic vanilla cake