Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Pepper Souvlaki with Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g soy sauce
- 50 g honey
- 1 - 2 tsp toasted sesame oil, to taste
- 25 g hoisin sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Chicken and Rice
- 800 g chicken breasts, skinless, diced (2-3 cm)
- 400 g peppers (approx. 2 peppers), cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- ½ tsp salt
- 300 g white long-grain rice
- 1000 g water
- 2 Tbsp cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 1708 kJ / 408 kcal
- 38 g
- 55 g
- 3 g
- 3.1 g
Chicken breasts pizzaiola
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Chicken and Warm Potato Salad
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
Tomato Risotto with Lemon Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breast
One Pot Chicken Pasta with Sweet BBQ Sauce
Devilled Chicken with Coleslaw
Lemon Chicken with Couscous and Tzatziki
Soy-glazed Chicken with Pak Choi
Cevapcici with Tzatziki Sauce