Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g brown onion, cut in halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- ¼ - ½ fresh red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 30 g butter
- 500 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 250 g whipping cream
- 350 g water
- 80 g white wine
- 1 Tbsp chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g penne pasta
- per 1 portion
- 2954 kJ / 703 kcal
- 40 g
- 56.8 g
- 33.7 g
- 6.6 g
Chicken, Basil and Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
Chicken breasts pizzaiola
Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
Meatballs and Chilli Cheese Potatoes
Broccoli and Ham Pasta Bake
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
One Pot Chicken Pasta with Sweet BBQ Sauce
Pasta with Chicken, Mushrooms and Green Beans