Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Lemon Cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g unsalted butter, cut in pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 2 Tbsp semolina, for dusting
- 180 g sugar
- 5 g lemon zest (approx. half lemon)
- 3 eggs
- 20 g milk
- 20 g lemon juice
- 180 g plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1400 g water
- 100 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), cut in pieces
- 1 tsp neutral oil (e.g. sunflower, groundnut)
- per 1 slice
- 1209 kJ / 289 kcal
- 4 g
- 31 g
- 16 g
- 1.5 g
Mini Cheesecakes with Mango Purée
Tropical Fruit Orange Cake
Blueberry Breakfast Buns
Sweet monkey bread
Apple Mulled Wine
Spiced Butternut Squash Brioche Pudding