Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Christmas Fruit Cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz raisins
- 3 oz dried cranberries
- 2 oz dried figs
- 2 oz dried tart cherries, sweetened
- 2 oz pitted prunes, chopped into pieces (½ in.)
- 2 oz pitted dates, chopped into pieces (½ in.)
- 4 oz water
- 4 oz brandy, plus 3 tbsp to pour over cake
- 4 oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 4 oz dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- 8 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 3 ½ oz blanched almonds, to garnish
- 3 candied cherries, to garnish
- per 1 slice
- 1318 kJ / 315 kcal
- 5 g
- 43 g
- 13 g
- 3 g
Hedgehog Chocolate Buns
Whole Orange Bundt Cake
Apple Nut Bread
Pistachio Cranberry Biscotti
S'more Brownie Cups
Almond Pavlova with Berries and Chambord
Portuguese Custard Tarts
Boules d'amour (Coconut Snowballs)
Pumpkin Pie Bread