Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sourdough Starter Discard Scones
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 oz sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter, diced, frozen, plus extra to serve
or 1 ½ oz dried cranberries
- 1 ½ oz unsalted pistachios
- 9 ½ oz sourdough starter discard (unfed), room temperature
- 4 oz heavy whipping cream, plus extra to brush
- turbinado sugar, to sprinkle
- fresh mixed berries, to serve
- jam, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 1431 kJ / 342 kcal
- 7 g
- 45 g
- 15 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 2 g
- 290 mg