Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 15 oz bread flour
- 2 ½ oz whole wheat flour
- 9 oz warm water (100°F-110°F)
- ½ oz sugar
tsp rapid rise yeast
or 1 packet/envelope rapid rise yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 12 oz eggplant, cut into ¼ in. rounds (approx. 1 lg. eggplant)
- 8 oz red onion, cut into 2 in. strips (approx. 1 lg. onion)
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 6 oz green bell pepper, cut into 2 in. pieces (approx. 1 lg. green pepper)
- 6 oz red pepper, cut into 2 in. strips
- olive oil, to drizzle
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 10 oz Fontina cheese, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to grease pan
- bread flour, to dust hands
- 2 tbsp capers (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 7389 kJ / 1766 kcal
- 79 g
- 219 g
- 66 g
- 21 g