Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sausage Calzone with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil, to grease
- semolina, to sprinkle
- 15 oz warm water (100°F-110°F)
- 16 oz bread flour
- 6 oz semolina
tsp rapid rise yeast
or 1 packet/envelope rapid rise yeast
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 2 oz Fontina cheese, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes (in oil), no need to drain
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 fresh basil leaves (approx. 3 stems)
- 16 oz Italian sausage, casing removed, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 oz pine nuts
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp dried oregano (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 3402 kJ / 813 kcal
- 33 g
- 84 g
- 38 g
- 5 g