Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Risotto with Parmesan Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 shallot (approx. 30 g)
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. carnaroli, Arborio), 14-15 minutes cooking time (see tip)
- 60 g dry white wine
- 820 g water
- 1 stock cube (for 0.5 l), meat or vegetable, crumbled
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1812 kJ / 433 kcal
- 9 g
- 63 g
- 15 g
- 1.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello