Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Southern-Style Fried Chicken & Sweetcorn
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g plain flour
- 25 g cornflour
- 20 g baking powder
- 5 g fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- 15 g paprika
- 200 g buttermilk
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 400 g fresh sweetcorn kernels
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 100 g water
- ½ chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 600 g chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 500 g vegetable oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1979 kJ / 473 kcal
- 13.5 g
- 25 g
- 35.8 g
- 1.8 g
Beef Burger with Melting Cheese Centre
Chicken Burger with Yoghurt Sauce
Lighter Burgers with Sweet Potato Wedges
Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork with Steamed Buns
Beef and Feta Koftas
1h 20 min
Pulled Pork and Cider Rolls
1h 10 min
Chicken Pad Thai
Easy Satay Chicken