Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g water
or barley malt
tsp dried instant yeast
or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 400 g strong white bread flour
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g mozzarella, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 6 anchovy fillets, in oil, drained
- 250 g tinned whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 4 artichoke hearts, in oil, drained, quartered
- 50 g mushrooms in oil, or 4 porcini mushrooms, sliced
- 50 g taggiasca olives
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3435 kJ / 821 kcal
- 32.2 g
- 105.2 g
- 33.1 g
Stuffed Brioche with Pork, Swiss Chard, Fennel and Cheese
Blueberry and Mascarpone Cheesecake
Rice with Duck
Seeded Breakfast Bread with Avocado Ricotta Spread and Smoked Salmon
Strawberry and Pear Terrine
Scandinavian Rye Bread
Chocolate and Pear Cake