Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Caramelised Fennel and Ricotta Tarts with Pecorino Crisps
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1500 g whole milk
- 40 g white vinegar
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g unsalted butter, cold, diced (1 cm)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 60 g water, chilled
- 200 g fennel, core removed, quartered, fronds reserved for garnish
- 20 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 30 g cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 30 - 40 g Swiss chard, stalks removed, thinly sliced
- 16 green olives, pitted (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 30 g whole milk
- 30 g whipping cream
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 100 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1861 kJ / 443 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 33.6 g
- 27.5 g
- 2 g
Pea and Mint Soup (TM5)
Turmeric and Onion Bread
Mini Filoni with Green Olives - Piccoli filoni alle olive verdi
Broccoli and Stilton Soup
Onion Ricotta Cakes with Sage
Black-eyed Bean Stew with Baby Squid
Pepper, Anchovy and Onion Cornbread Tart
Hazlenut and Sunflower Spread
Goat's Cheese Flans with Yoghurt Sauce and Leeks