Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini Everything Bagels
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 480 g water, plus extra for boiling
tsp dried instant yeast
or 15 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 900 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 10 g vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 Tbsp barley malt extract
- 3 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp fried onions, ready-made
- 1 Tbsp garlic flakes
- 1 large egg, beaten
- per 1 piece
- 781 kJ / 185 kcal
- 6.4 g
- 33.6 g
- 2.2 g
White Finger Rolls
Pear and Goat's Cheese Flatbread
Parmesan and Rosemary Buns
Kanelbullar - Swedish Cinnamon Buns
Sun-dried Tomato and Rosemary Breadsticks - Bastoncini di pane con pomodori secchi e rosmarino