Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g strong white bread flour
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
tsp dried instant yeast
or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing and drizzling
- 350 g water, warm, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 30 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 762.5 kJ / 182.2 kcal
- 5.6 g
- 32.2 g
- 3.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.4 g
- 1.6 g
- 317.8 mg
1h 20 min
Salted Caramel Basque Cheesecake
Strawberry, Peach and Kiwi Tart (TM6)
Classic Banana Bread
Mini Mushroom Galettes