Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Savory Benne Wafers with Red Pepper Tapenade
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Red Pepper Tapenade
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 3 oz tomato, cut into pieces
- 2 ½ oz red bell pepper, cut into pieces (4 in.)
- 1 oz fresh basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 3 oz raw cashews
- 2 oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 oz roasted red peppers, preserved, jarred
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 pinch salt
Savory Benne Wafers
- 10 oz sesame seeds, divided
- 16 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 5 ½ oz unsalted butter, cubed
- 6 oz whole milk
- sea salt, to sprinkle (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 665 kJ / 159 kcal
- 4 g
- 13 g
- 11 g
- 2 g
Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
Risotto with Parmesan Cheese
Lemon Meringue Pie
Key Lime Pie
Black Bean Dip
Artichoke and Butterbean Dip
Coconut-Lime Crème Brûlée