Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 18 oz water
- 4 large eggs
- 7 oz bread, cubed (½ in.)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20 oz romaine lettuce, cut into strips
- 8 ½ oz light olive oil, divided
- 5 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 oz anchovy fillet, in oil, drained
- 2 tsp mustard
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 ½ oz water
- per 6 portion
- 1945 kJ / 465 kcal
- 15 g
- 22 g
- 36 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Kids Vegan Summer Rolls
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Tomato Tart Tatin
Brandy Chicken Liver Pâté