This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, since they have different maximum capacities.
Turkey Burgers with Caramelized Onions and Red Peppers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz white bread (approx. 2 slices), roughly torn
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 4 in. long), leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 ½ oz yellow onion, cut into quarters
- 24 oz ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
Caramelized Onions and Red Peppers
- 18 oz yellow onions (approx. 3-4), cut into eighths or sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and cut into thin strips (¼ in.)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces (½ in.-1 in.)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- olive oil, to fry burgers
- 6 Kaiser bread rolls
- 5 ½ oz Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 oz arugula leaves
- per 1 portion
- 3209 kJ / 367 kcal
- 45.6 g
- 68.5 g
- 33.1 g
- 116.7 mg
- 6.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant