Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Cucumber Pickles (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 tsp mustard seeds, brown, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed, divided
- 2 tsp black peppercorns, divided
- ½ - 1 tsp red pepper flakes, divided (optional)
- 2 sprigs mixed herbs, fresh (dill, thyme,), divided (optional)
- 3 - 4 Persian cucumbers, small (approx. 7 oz ea.), washed and ends removed
- 4 ½ oz water
- 4 ½ oz apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- per 1 jar
- 477 kJ / 114 kcal
- 6 g
- 12 g
- 3 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.2 g
- 2.3 g
- 2366 mg
Mini Mushroom Galettes
Watermelon Ginger Splash
Caramel Sous-Vide Pineapple
Lemon Rosemary Infused Oil
Gyro Spice Blend
Ratatouille (Confit Byaldi)
Multi-Color Cauliflower with Béchamel (Bill Yosses)
Jalapeño Lobster Mac "n" Cheese
Dalgona Coffee Classic (Korean coffee)
Blood Orange and Rosemary Gin Fizz
Plant-Based Alfredo Sauce (Matthew Kenney)