Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Millionaire's Chocolate Tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 35 g icing sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- 100 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 45 g golden caster sugar
- 250 g caramel sauce (tinned)
- 75 g white chocolate, small pieces or callets
- per 1 portion
- 1758 kJ / 420 kcal
- 8 g
- 47.1 g
- 21.9 g
Ben's Chocolate Cookies
Mixed Nut Cereal Bars
Sticky Toffee Sponge Cake
Chocolate Chip Cake
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Mini Iced Fingers
Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Hearts
Chocolate Orange Pinwheel Biscuits
Lemon and Poppy Seed Battenberg Cake
Chocolate Caramel Bake with Walnuts
Chocolate Coffee Puddle Pudding