Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pulled BBQ jackfruit
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 120 g red onion, cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 40 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 20 g coconut sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 - 2 pinches chilli powder
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 dash liquid smoke seasoning (optional - see Tips)
- 565 g canned jackfruit in brine, rinsed and drained (approx. 300 g after draining - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 511.5 kJ / 121.8 kcal
- 2.9 g
- 20.4 g
- 2.6 g
- 3.6 g
Curried chickpea and lentil sandwich filling
Black bean enchiladas
Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Vegan Mushroom and Spinach Lasagne
Bang bang broccoli
Vegan walnut and black bean burger
Sweet and sour tempeh
Smoky beetroot and black bean sliders with soused cucumber