Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Soba noodle mee goreng
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 - 500 g firm tofu, pressed (see Tips) and cut into cubes (2.5 cm)
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 4 tbsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 2 eschalots, cut into halves
- 2 - 4 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves (deseeded if preferred)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 30 g sesame oil
- 50 g coconut sugar
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1000 g filtered water
- 4 bunches bok choy, trimmed and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 2 bunches Chinese broccoli, trimmed and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 200 g soba noodles
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, for frying
- sesame seeds, to serve
- fried shallots, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2787 kJ / 663.6 kcal
- 30.4 g
- 55.8 g
- 32.7 g
- 14.5 g
Pesto spaghetti with roast pumpkin
Black bean enchiladas
Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
Satay noodle salad
Soba noodle and tofu salad
Sticky Sriracha tofu bowl
Grilled tofu steaks with Asian mushrooms
Honey ginger tofu with greens
Sweet and sour tempeh
Thai tofu and sweet potato cakes