Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Butternut mac and cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 slices bread of choice
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
Creamy butternut sauce and pasta
- 300 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 2-3 cm)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp stock paste (see Tips)
- 700 g filtered water
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250 g dried macaroni pasta (egg free)
- 150 g broccoli, cut into florets (approx. 2 cm)
- 150 g frozen corn kernels
- 150 g frozen peas
- vegan Parmesan cheese, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1794.2 kJ / 427.2 kcal
- 20.3 g
- 61.6 g
- 7.9 g
- 16 g
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
Sweet potato lasagne
1h 20 min
Savoury potato and onion bake
Lentil and pumpkin pot pies
1h 25 min
Three-bean shepherd's pie
Sweet and sour tempeh
Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
Polenta zucchini slice
Savoury tofu quiche
Millet cashew stir-fry
Raw pumpkin and zucchini curry