Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Butternut mac and cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 slices bread of choice
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
Creamy butternut sauce and pasta
- 300 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 2-3 cm)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp stock paste (see Tips)
- 700 g filtered water
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250 g dried macaroni pasta (egg free)
- 150 g broccoli, cut into florets (approx. 2 cm)
- 150 g frozen corn kernels
- 150 g frozen peas
- vegan Parmesan cheese, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1794.2 kJ / 427.2 kcal
- 20.3 g
- 61.6 g
- 7.9 g
- 16 g
Mexican one-pot pasta
Potato and green pea curry
Sweet potato lasagne
Lentil and pumpkin pot pies
Three-bean shepherd's pie
Sweet and sour tempeh
Pea and garden mint fritters
Thai tofu and sweet potato cakes
Millet cashew stir-fry