Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 17 ½ oz water
- 16 oz potatoes, peeled, cubed (1 in.)
- 4 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
or 1 ½ tsp all-purpose flour
- 13 oz mascarpone cheese
- ¾ tsp salt, to taste
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 9 oz warm water, plus extra to seal and boil pierogi
- 1 large egg
- 1 oz grapeseed oil
- 17 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 2 pinches salt, to taste, plus extra to boil water (approx. 3 tbsp per 4 qt)
- 16 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cubed, plus extra to fry
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- fresh parsley leaves, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 439 kJ / 105 kcal
- 2 g
- 11 g
- 6 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon
Root Vegetable Gratin