Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Loaded Potato Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz yellow onion, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz russet potatoes, peeled and cubed (1 in.)
- 10 oz vegetable stock
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 oz sliced bacon
oz whole milk
or 1 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sour cream, to serve, to taste (optional)
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- green onions, chopped to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2541.1 kJ / 607.3 kcal
- 16.2 g
- 39 g
- 43.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 13.5 g
- 4.8 g
- 1133.3 mg
Artichoke Alfredo Sauce
Green Smoothie Bowls (Matthew Kenney)
Everything Bagel Dip
Sticky Sesame Chicken
Avgolemono (Greek-style Chicken Soup)
Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Sweet and Sour Beef Short Ribs
Butternut Squash Ravioli Soup
Maple Pecan Blondies
Slow Cooked Chicken Stew in Bread Boules
Strawberry Glaze Skin Smoothie