Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Banana Cream Pie with Wafer Crust
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 2 ½ oz sugar
- 4 ½ oz vanilla wafers
- 4 oz sugar
- 1 ½ oz corn starch
- 16 oz milk
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 oz sugar
- 5 oz cream cheese, cubed, room temperature
- 5 oz heavy whipping cream, very cold
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, ripe but firm and sliced (⅛ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1782 kJ / 426 kcal
- 6 g
- 46 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 14 g
- 1 g
- 159 mg